Tuesday, April 10, 2012

THANKS!

"I thank my God in all remembrance of you, always in every prayer of mine for you all making my prayer with joy, because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now. And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ." ESV.

This passage of scripture speaks to my soul when I stop and reflect upon the kindness and faithfulness of God's people. New Harvest, as your Pastor, I am very very proud of the all of the effort put forth during this Easter season. Stop and think about all of the activity and all of the effort that it took to make the services, the outreach and yes the fun activity possible. this was a huge effort on the part of many people.  THANK-YOU seems small, but it is from my wife's and my heart - "I thank my God in all remembrance of you...."

DRUM-ROLL PLEASE! The offering for our Easter "Zero-Zone" mission offering was $1,424.00 as of 4/9/12. To God be the Glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment