Monday, July 1, 2013

Five Things I Want To Give You


Five Things That I Want To Give You!

1.     Cultivate a devotional relationship with Christ Jesus!
a.    Set a time and place
b.    Be creative in your devotional material
c.     Learn to listen for God’s voice
d.    Journal
2.     Cultivate a “LEARNERS HEART”
a.    You don’t know it all
b.    Learn from others
c.     Listen to others
d.    APPLY!
3.     Develop a “TEACHABLE SPIRIT”
a.    Get rid of arrogance
b.    God gives GRACE to the humble – James 4:6
c.     Allow someone on your “front porch”
4.     Develop  a “LIFE MISSION” Statement
a.    Who am I?
b.    Where am I going?
c.     What are my dreams for God?
d.    ILL. – I want to preach Christ to as many as I can, as long as I can, in as many places as I can, and as often I as can.
5.     Become a “LIFE-LEARNER”
a.    Do not turn your nose at education?
b.    Ignorance is expensive!
c.     Education is always examined on a resume’
d.    If you do not pursue formal education then you must demonstrate how you improve your skill-set.
e.    NOBODY HIRES LAZINESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment